False color SEM’s of various pathogens | ZEISS Microscopy
- (1) Bubonic plague bacteria (yellow) are shown in the digestive system of a rat flea (purple).
- (2) Q-fever bacteria (yellow).
- (3) Human T cell (blue) under attack by HIV (yellow).
- (4) Chlamydia trachomatis (green).
- (5) String-like viral Ebola particles emerging from a lysed cell.
I want to pretend they were on this boat together. I love it. both chilly after a fun day on the water
Morning Tents by Oleg Grigoryev
This playful collection of photographs features one man’s view from the inside of a tent. Simply called Morning Views From the Tent, the inspirational travel series was created by photographer Oleg Grigoryev. Each image offers a unique glimpse of the Tajikistan landscape from the eyes of an adventurer traveling through the Fann Mountains.